Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Goodbye, Delhi

11:58 AM IST

I am hurriedly eating breakfast and packing to prepare for my departure from Delhi. Last night, I was in the office of our partner from 6:00PM through 5:00AM, so needless to say, I am a little tired. Unfortunately, when I arrive in Mumbai, I will be dropping off my stuff at the hotel, and proceeding directly to the office. It promises to be a long night.

Last night, however, was very productive. We held our quarterly review with our partner, spent some time on the floor with the agents, recognized several for quality, and did a new product training. It was a busy day, but since I slept so much yesterday, I was actually not sleepy at all.

The temperature in Delhi is supposed to reach 102F. I don’t think I planned my travel real well, since I will be traveling through the heat of the day.

Next stop – Mumbai.

SL

No comments: