Friday, July 28, 2006

I can't believe it's here already...

Today we leave for our family vacation to NY (see post of 6/27). At 5:25 today, we'll be en route to New York's La Guardia airport to begin our family fun. I'm so excited to see my family, and more importantly, to have my family back in NY get to know my family in Texas.

I can envision just sitting back and watching those relationships build. The kids (Marissa, Dylan and Justin) have only been to NY once, and Cassie hasn't been there in about a year, so that's what I'm most excited about. I've been just about everywhere in NY that we plan to visit, so that's going to be MY fun.

I'm going to blog about a trip, and perhaps post a couple of pictures, so you can all share the fun with us...

See you in NY. I need a real bagel and a real slice of pizza!

SL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Lessards of Texas......NY LOVES YOU and I know you will all LOVE NY. Cant wait to see ALL of you, I think I can speak for the whole NY clan when I say- We are just as excited as you are about this trip. A few suprises will be included too and I think I am mostly excited about that. heheheh LOVE YOU !!
ps- see you in a few hours lol