Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Miscreant Manor MonTuesday

It took all of five minutes of research to find enough on this despicable human being for a post.

The short story. He's a scumbag. He ran a peanut company, but couldn't see past his profit to take the appropriate steps to maintain quality standards. Because of this, salmonella found a home in his products. He was informed about it. He couldn't risk his profits so he shipped the product anyway.

His quotes:
"I go thru this about once a week. ... I will hold my breath .......... again,"

"We need to discuss this ... the time lapse, besides the cost is costing us huge $$$$$..."

"Mr. Chairman and members of the committee, on advice of my counsel, I respectfully decline to answer your questions based on the protections afforded me under the U.S. Constitution."

The toll:

9 dead
600 sick
and, last week, his company filed for bankruptcy protection.

I can't wait until I can add "indictment" to the list.

He's a perfect find to add to the list of manor residents.

Here are some dishonorable mentions that just didn't have enough scumbaggery to get into the house:

1) Luzerne Co., PA judges Mark Ciaverella and Michael Conahan
2) NY Yankee Alex Rodriguez
3) Bradenton, FL Dad Of The Year Mark A. Belanger

SL

No comments: