Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blogging is Stupid...

Let's face it, who cares what I think? Perhaps my wife, maybe some friends, family back home, and nobody else. The web is full of ramblings of individuals and here is my contribution...

About me: I'm a disciple in Christ, first and foremost and my church is very important in my family's life. That makes me a better husband, father, step-father, friend, uncle, brother, nephew and manager (for a major security software company). I'm younger than I look and younger than I feel. I'm married to a remarkable woman (Angie), a step father of three (Justin (18), Dylan (11), and Marissa (9)), and father to Cassie (4). They are everything to me, and will be the subject of many lamentations as well as celebrations.

Thanks for visiting...I gotta run before I miss my flight from "Mommy's Ammy" (more on that soon).

SL

3 comments:

Angie Lessard said...

Are you going to start taking pics and adding them to your posts, like your buddy Bob?

Thanks for all the sweetness - I'm a lucky women, just like I said last night. I loved reading your comment and your blog about me!!! You really do have a way with words.

Unknown said...

I agree wholeheartedly, you are lucky. So am I.

Anonymous said...

Well...am I the last to know? I only found out because of the stats page(a great app for nerdy bloggers like me). Welcome to the blog world...I think you'll enjoy.