Monday, April 07, 2008

Littlest Lessard - Week 14 Update

Or, my "better late than never update".

I never posted the update from last week, so if your wondering this competition continues (albeit with the winner definitely having already been decided).

Marc couldn't put the last nail in the coffin and list 1.2 ( 0.4%) bringing his total to lbs ( 75.4%). He should close it out this week, or by next week for sure.

Michele lost, and at this point that's all that counts. She lost a pound ( 0.5%) for a total loss of 27 lbs ( 11.5%).

I didn't weigh in last week, so that means I didn't gain (at least as far as I know). This leaves me at 22.0 lbs lost ( 7.1%).

The next step will be deciding in when Marc and Michele can make it down! At this point, I'm really looking forward to Pappasitos.

SL

No comments: