Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Littlest Lessard - Marc Anti-tears Update

I think if I don't post now, he'll cry. So, although it is past my bedtime and I have to get up early tomorrow to start my long 4000 mile trek home, I will post our Littlest Lessard weeks 10 and 11 updates.

It's been nothing but a roller coaster for me and Michele, but cry baby just keeps dripping weight off. In fact, he's all but wrapped up this competition, but who knows. Maybe an ice cream truck will overturn in front of his house creating a temptation that he'll not endure. He hasn't faltered in 11 weeks, but hope springs eternal.

He's lost 5 and 2.4 lbs respectively over the last two weeks. That's a total weight loss of an amazing 65 pounds for a commanding 16.2% lost. He thinks he's gonna wrap it up in two weeks max. I think he's wrong.

Michele lost a half pound last week and gained three this week. That puts her back in last place with a total loss of 17.5 pounds (7.4% total)

I'm BACK! And, although I'm not really dieting, I am working out. Last week I gained 12 in a scale mishap and this week I lost 4. In fact, I weighed in at 130 - KILOGRAMS that is. I hadn't seen that number on a scale in around 25 years! That puts me at a total of 24.0 pounds lost (7.7%) to recapture second place.

Ok - update done. Marc's tears avoided. Good night, and I'll see you back in North America.

SL

No comments: