Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Littlest Lessard - Initial Weigh-In

The trash talking has started in earnest, the last meals have been digested, and the goals have been set. Marc, Michele and I have had our initial weigh-ins and here are the results and goal weights.

As you can see, we are all pretty big. It must be genetic. :)

For added motivation, we all agreed to post our before pictures. They are below (I'm the one in the pretty hat).


I will post to the blog by Wednesday evening to update the status and loss results each week.


May the Littlest Lessard please stand up!

SL

3 comments:

ChefMichele said...

Good Luck bros!! You're both gonna need it. Looking forward to our after pics LOL.

Unknown said...

Whatever. I only have 17 more pounds to lose than you. I'll have caught up on you in three weeks.

You're going down, and I'm not talking about your weight.

:)

SL

ChefMichele said...

Hi everyone!! My name is Michele and I am the sister of a "delusional man". Voting for yourself eh? I should have expected that, I may have to change my vote bro!!! LOL. Love you anyway!!