Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Littlest Lessard - Teaser

Our week 1 weigh-in occurs tomorrow. We are going to see who is well on their way to becoming the Littlest Lessard, and who isn't.

We are going to see who can walk the walk, and who just stops eating long enough to talk some smack.

In case you want a preview:

One Lessard, maybe two, have lost double digits....

One Lessard, maybe two, have started making excuses....

One Lessard, maybe two, have been VERY quiet....

See who loses what - pounds or face?????

SL

1 comment:

ChefMichele said...

Well since I am the only one you have spoken to, I guess that makes me the one making the excuses. And here I thought I was the quiet one. Oh well, Lesson learned. I do KNOW that either way, winning or losing the competition I will have done my best!!